Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor or advertiser of AARV.
We offer 4 tiers of sponsorship:
- Tier 1 - Grants and Awards: Tier 1 sponsors go above and beyond our regular sponsorship level to provide funding for, research grants and other special opportunities for members. Please read our Online CE Event Guidelines below.
- Tier 2 - Educational Opportunities: Tier 2 sponsors provide funding for continuing education events including, but not limited to online CE and the AARV lecture track at the IVAPM Pain Management Forum. Sponsors will be included in the tier for no longer than 1 year from the event.
- Tier 3 - Member Discounts: Tier 3 sponsors offer discounts on their products and services for AARV members.
- Tier 4 - Additional Sponsors: Tier 4 includes all other sponsors.
All sponsors are encouraged to submit a banner ad to be displayed on the Sponsors page of our website and in our email newsletter.
AARV also offers classified ads of up to 100 words, which are displayed on our Employment Opportunities page in the Members Area of the website and in the AARV monthly newsletter.
If you would like to become a sponsor or advertise in our newsletter, please visit our Submit an Advertisement or Sponsorship page to see our advertising specifications and pay online.
Interested in sponsoring online CE events? Please read our Online CE Event Guidelines below.
Questions? Please email Michelle Albers, AARV Industry Liaison, with any questions.
AARV Sponsored Online CE Event Guidelines
Approved by the AARV Board of Directors October 31, 2023
- Virtual CE Events can be co-hosted between AARV and Tier 1 (Grant and Award) Sponsors only.
- Virtual CE Events can be co-hosted between AARV and any company interested, but no more than two decided on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Any sponsor of an online CE event will have their banner ad moved or added to our Tier 2 sponsor list for no longer than 1 year after the event takes place.
- Virtual CE Events may occur no more frequently than once every 6 months.
- The Sponsor will be responsible for providing funding and completing the application process and requirements for RACE-approval for events for which RACE-approved CE is offered.
- The Sponsor(s) will be responsible for providing funding for the event, as well as the platform, if there is one preferred by the sponsor.
- Payment to speakers will be the responsibility of either AARV, the Sponsor, or split between the organizations, determined as appropriate for each individual event.
- AARV has the right to review all speaker topics to ensure an unbiased, non-commercial presentation of educational materials.
- The Sponsor has the right to provide vignettes for its products or services between speakers, or to incorporate up to one presentation about its product/service, provided that appropriate disclosure statement(s) is/are present at the beginning of the session.
- A specific Sponsor may not co-host a Virtual CE event with AARV more often than once every two years.
- The virtual CE event will be conducted on the platform of the Sponsor’s choice, provided by the Sponsor.
- The virtual CE will be conducted on the platform that is determined to be the best option by the AARV in the event that the Sponsor is not providing the platform themselves.
- The virtual CE event can be up to a maximum of 8 hours in length, with a 1-hour meal break provided for any event over 5 hours in duration.
- The Sponsor and AARV will each provide a representative to co-moderate the virtual CE event.
- Recording of the CE event for later viewing will be at the discretion of the AARV and the Sponsor, and may be based on the RACE-approval status of the event.