Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor or advertiser of AARV.
We offer 3 tiers of sponsorship:
- Tier 1: Grant and Award Sponsors: Tier 1 sponsors go above and beyond our regular sponsorship level to provide funding for educational events, research grants, and other special opportunities for members. Please read our Online CE Event Guidelines below.
- Tier 2: Sponsors Providing Member Discounts: Tier 2 sponsors offer discounts on their products and services for AARV members.
- Tier 3: Additional Sponsors: All other sponsors are in Tier 3.
All sponsors are encouraged to submit a banner ad to be displayed on the Sponsors page of our website and in our email newsletter.
AARV also offers classified ads of up to 100 words, which are displayed on our Employment Opportunities page in the Members Area of the website and in the AARV monthly newsletter.
If you would like to become a sponsor or advertise in our newsletter, please visit our Submit an Advertisement or Sponsorship page to see our advertising specifications and pay online.
Interested in sponsoring online CE events? Please read our Online CE Event Guidelines below.
Questions? Please email Michelle Albers, AARV Industry Liaison, with any questions.
AARV Sponsored Online CE Event Guidelines
Approved by the AARV Board of Directors 13 July 2021
- Virtual CE Events can be co-hosted between AARV and Tier 1 (Grant and Award) Sponsors only.
- Virtual CE Events may occur no more frequently than once every 6 months.
- The Sponsor will be responsible for providing funding and completing the application process and requirements for RACE-approval for events for which RACE-approved CE is offered.
- Payment to speakers will be the responsibility of either AARV, the Sponsor, or split between the organizations, determined as appropriate for each individual event.
- AARV has the right to review all speaker topics to ensure an unbiased, non-commercial presentation of educational materials.
- The Sponsor has the right to provide vignettes for its products or services between speakers, or to incorporate up to one presentation about its product/service, provided that appropriate disclosure statement(s) is/are present at the beginning of the session.
- A specific Sponsor may not co-host a Virtual CE event with AARV more often than once every two years.
- The virtual CE event will be conducted on the platform of the Sponsor’s choice, provided by the Sponsor.
- The virtual CE event can be up to a maximum of 8 hours in length, with a 1-hour meal break provided for any event over 5 hours in duration.
- The Sponsor and AARV will each provide a representative to co-moderate the virtual CE event.
- Recording of the CE event for later viewing will be at the discretion of the AARV and the Sponsor, and may be based on the RACE-approval status of the event.